Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Anti-Bucket List

So it's been awhile since I have thought about the things that I don't want to do before I die. I mean, I made the list of the things I wanted to do before I die. I did that awhile ago. I wrote my bucket list and I also wrote my fucket list, which as I look back now, never seemed to get published. Lol But an anti-bucket list? I hadn't thought about until the topic was brought up. But I have thought about it, and here is what I have on my anti-bucket list.

1) Never do want to go bungee jumping after all. I came into this world because of a broken rubber, I am surely not going to leave that way.

2) I never want to experience sanity, It would break me!

3) I don't want to die a bitter, coldhearted old lady with no love in her life. I don't know what I would do with out my baby! I can't imagine living without him.

4) Thanks to these not-so-awesome diseases I now have, I never want to go another day without a cheeseburger.

5) I don't ever want to do without my kids. They are assholes on a good day, but they are mine. And I wouldn't imagine my life without them..

6) I could go the rest of my life, without having any sort of physical (or otherwise) interaction with my biological father. I decided awhile back that I really don't need people in my life who don't need/want me in their's. So I am not going to try anymore. And just move on with my life, without him.

7) When I die, I want everyone to celebrate. With lots and lots of tequila. And while they are lowering me into the ground I want them to play Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot" so everyone can get one last giggle from me, while I'm dead.

Also, while I am on the dead thing. When I die, I want someone to hack my facebook and say "There really is wifi up here!" cuz at this point in my life I am not sure if I am going up or down. But that's a different blog.

So there you have it, for now. My anti-bucket list. Maybe one day I will add more to it, but this is all I can think of for now...

*side note - if you hover over the white parts, you'll find links..jus sayin'*

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile. Love the idea of a fuck-it list. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Funny--I have always called it my "Fuck-it Bucket list." No#1 had me grinning ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D